Third DUI within 10 years
A third offense of a DUI within 10 years of at least one prior DUI is a third degree felony punishable as follows:
- A minimum of 30 days in jail up to 5 years in prison;
- Up to 5 years of probation;
- 10 years of driver’s license suspension;
- 90 days of vehicle impoundment;
- 2 years of ignition interlock device;
- 50 hours of community service;
- 21-hour DUI School;
- Victim Impact Panel class;
- Substance abuse evaluation and treatment if necessary.
If the charge is enhanced due to BAC over 0.15 or a minor child present in the vehicle, the fine increases to $4,000.00.