Fourth offense DUI is a third degree felony when a person has three prior DUIs, and it is punishable as follows:
- Up to 5 years in prison;
- Up to 5 years of probation;
- Permanent driver’s license revocation;
- A minimum of $2,000.00 in fines up to $5,000.00;
- Impoundment of all vehicles;
- 2 years of interlock device;
- Community service;
- 21-hour DUI School;
- Victim Impact Panel class;
- Substance abuse evaluation and treatment if necessary.
With enhancements if the BAC is above 0.15 or there is a minor present, the penalties are:
- A minimum of $4,000.00 in fines.